Villa GudeljBrač Milna - Horvát szigeteken

Detailed description

Villa with heated pool - 30m from the beach. The house has 8 bikes (mountain bikes) and 4 kayaks for 2 people 1 child. The detached holiday villa consists of two semi-detached houses and a 45 m² sun terrace. The living area has a total of six bedrooms (each with a double bed, satellite TV and fan) and six bathrooms (each with a shower cabin). In addition, there are two living rooms with integrated modern kitchen including dishwasher, air conditioning and satellite TV. The house has central heating, free Wi-Fi, ample private parking at the main entrance and a garden with barbecue. In the lower ground floor is a 130 m² large recreation room with games and training equipment, an additional bathroom, washing machine and dryer. The 30 m² and 1. 50 m deep private swimming pool has an overflow channel and an outdoor shower. The pool is heated. Professional filters ensure the best water quality.

  • Kapacitás: 14 személyek
  • Terület: 395 m2
  • Kert: 1000 m2
További információ
Fizetés és feltételek
Check in from 16:00 - Check out not later than 10:00. Deposit: 25% by bank transfer. Remaining 75% not later than 35 days before the arrival date. The pool is open from 8:00 to 22:00. Because of the quiet neighborhood, only very soft music is allowed outside.
Lakossági adót az az ár tartalmazza.
Lemondási feltételek
Cancellation fee: from 35 days before the arrival date: 25%, 0 - 34 days before the arrival date: 90%.
  • Tenger: 30 m
  • Strand: 30 m
  • Belváros: 2 km
  • Élelmiszer: 2 km
  • Étterem: 2 km
  • Orvos: 2 km
  • Gyógyszertár: 3 km
  • Posta: 2 km
  • Benzinkút: 2 km
  • Marina: 2 km
Beach típus
Kavicsos strand, Sziklás strand,
Részletes leírás
The villa is located on the island of Brac in the Osibova Bay and is only 30 meters from a small pebble beach. Here you will find, away from mass tourism, untouched nature, tranquility and crystal clear water. In the bay are predominantly rocky beaches and some smaller pebble beaches. In Milna 2 km away there are restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, bakery, post office, pharmacy, doctor, gas station, etc. The landlord lives in the neighboring house and takes care of the pool and the garden.
Térkép nézet
Nevezetességek a közelben Villa Gudelj
Már tartózkodott itt?
Írja meg véleményét!
Gordan Gudelj Reklám mivel 2011
Horvát, Angol, Német,
Villa Gudelj lista már megtekintette 40526 idők óta 06.04.2014.